Continuous power supply
Two front access hot-swappables sub-modules (power and battery) for maintenance without load
View Hot Swappables Modules Demo
- Automatic battery test (test period can be set).
- Internal bypass built-in to supply the load even if the UPS fails.
View Internal Bypass and Maintenance Bypass Demo
- Large input voltage and frequency ranges to avoid using the batteries unnecessarily..
- Can be used as a free-standing tower unit or 19" rack-mounted: only 3U for Pulsar MX 4000 and 5000, 16U for Pulsar MX Frame
- LCD multilingual display with mimic and LEDs for rapid view of the UPS status, diagnostics and event log
- Outputs: IEC 10A and 16A outlet sockets and hardwired outputs
- Built-in Powershare system for remote reboot of the equipment connected, sequential start-up or load shedding while operating from battery to maintain the power to critical loads.
- Pulsar MX Frame is compatible with three phase or single phase supplies.
- Backup time: 10 mins up to 2 hours by adding 3U battery extension modules.
Minimum total cost of ownership (TCO)
- More power with an output power factor of 0.9.
- When the power supply needs to be upgraded, the Pulsar MX 4000 and 5000 can be paralleled to provide 8 kVA or 10 kVA using the ModularEasy kit: without extra cost on the initial purchase.
- Pulsar MX Frame is a modular system with 5 kVA sub-modules paralleled to provide up to 20 kVA or 15 kVA with redundancy.
View Paralleled Sub-Modules Demo